Saturday, May 2, 2015

Backpack woes are over! Thank you Kymit and Go2outfitters!

Yes that's right! My issues with my backpack have been resolved! Gary over at Go2outfitters saw my post and immediately contacted the Klymit rep Tanner. From there they sent me a new pack in Damascus that just arrived! The new one has thicker shoulder straps and stronger seams. Very happy with the level of customer service Klymit has shown me! Thank you Go2outfitters and Klymit! The level of support some gear companies and retailers show to hikers is very impressive.


Yes I'm wearing a tye dye Dollywood sweater and an elementary school gym outfit. They were loaner clothes while I was doing laundry.






3 comments:

  1. Awesome news about the pack... I'm really digging the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your feeling better, either the bug ran its course or your just super happiy to get a new pack. try the small packets of peanut butter on ritz crackers for extra calories or smear peanut butter on Cliff Bars. Great pictures to.
    ATCHAWK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your better. A new pack will brighten any ones day. To get some extra calories try the single serving peanut butter cups and some jelly with Ritz crackers. Good calories and provide some fat calories as well. The sweater can also double as protection from deer hunters. That thing can be seen a mile away
    ATCHAWK

    ReplyDelete