Sunday, March 8, 2015

Gear Video and List!


Hey everyone!

    So I spent the last 3 hours double and triple checking my gear and cramming it into suitcases! Finally got my video up explaining my gear. Sorry about the length but I wanted to get through everything. I posted a link to my gear spreadsheet below which breaks it down in either grams, ounces, kg, or pounds. Fantastic site for putting together your pack and experimenting with different gear.

Pack weight before food and water is 17.95 lbs. (Base weight)
Pack weight after food and water is 25.82 lbs. (Pack weight)
Total weight including everything I'm wearing and trekking poles is 31.31lbs. (Skin-out weight)

If you have any questions about a piece of gear I didn't explain thoroughly enough just let me know in the comments!

I also wanted to mention a couple pieces of gear I forgot to include:
My Pedco Cellpod. Its a mounting bracket which holds my iPhone that hooks into a tiny tripod that can attach to my trekking pole for picture and video taking. Weighs 3oz. Description & Image here.
My Go2Outfitters hat that I'm wearing in the video.

Most of the gear I have (and more!) can be purchased at Go2Outfitters.


1 comment: