Sunday, March 8, 2015

Planes, trains, automobiles, and springer mountain.










Made it to springer mountain through a flight to Atlanta, a train ride to north springs, and survivor daves shuttles to the springer parking lot! Met the owners of Anti Gravity Gear on top of springer and they did a little trail magic for me. Gave me one of their "mapdanas" I'll link their website when I get to town. Very happy to be back on the trail! Love it out here. Will check in again soon! Time to start my thru hike!

3 comments:

  1. Extremely jealous... I'm picturing in my minds eye exactly where you are tonight. Enjoy it bud... See you in April!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels Jordan enjoy every minute. If yo need anything on the trail and I'm Tennessee let m know... DJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you JO JO! i am so proud of you and i love you. ari says hi and she loves you too. :)

    ReplyDelete